Yay! I moved out of my dorm room and got all of the tests taken care of. I hope I did good on all of them, but I do know that I got an A in gov't class, now isn't that snazzy. I'm not back in EP yet or anything, we're having a family weekend before I drive back with the rents and I get going on really being lazy. My roommate and I had to wait forever to check out though, while our room was clean for quite a while none of the RA's were free to check us out earlier than our scheduled time. If it weren't for my family helping out we would of taken forever, knowing us we would of taken at least five breaks and a nap, see we're not the most motivated people at times. I'm kind of sad to leave my home away from home, but I'm much more excited about having sandal-less showers, real food, and lots and lots of free time to do with however I please.
Wow, leaving someplace really makes one think. Think of how many people come in and out of our lives everyday. Some we won't remember and some we'll miss. This year has really been great, I can't believe I survived a whole year in college in one piece, well, mostly one piece. I hope I can keep in touch with most of my friends for next semester, but sometimes shit happens and people drift.
Well, my ass will be back in the dorms next year so I get to have all sorts of fun again in the fall, great. Time for me to go to bed even though I won't actually fall asleep for a long while yet, but yeah. Night night and yay for summer!
Friday, May 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment