Tuesday, May 4
meow
Just taking a break from not studying, who needs a good grade in history? I wish the past three tests could just be averaged together, I did pretty good on all of them, oh well, hope I remember most of what I've been tested on before cause if not I'm kinda screwed. meow. Man, I'm already really tired, but it's okay, after Friday this will all be over for a while. I can do it. I think I can, I think I can. meow. Maybe I'll get to watch Big Fish sometime before Friday, I bought it on Sunday and I haven't bothered watching it yet, I never have a two hour chunk to watch it. meow. Oooh, I want some ice cream, damn commercial, now it made me hungry again, I need to study, not write stupid shit, or watch tv, or be eating. Hah, steak sauce in India, that is pretty pointless. meow. I need to dye my hair again too, it's turning kind of pinkish, I guess my hair doesn't hold dye very well, I'll keep the dye in longer next time, but that's not the biggest thing on my to do list at the moment. Well, there's nothing else to talk about so meow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment