Wednesday, May 5
Just a Little Longer
Only two finals left to go! and today was my last day at work! YAY! and tomorrow I get to eat fajitas at my brother's house with the whole fam damily! and I got quite a bit of shit packed up too! I did spend forever and a day on my history exam today because I really didn't want to write the essay so I ended up being the last person left in the class, I still had half an hour to spare and it's not like I didn't know the material I was just taking my time. Plus tomorrow I get to take my big badass Gov't test, but it's not a final, it's weighted the same as the other tests so not so bad. Well, everyone is leaving soon and while it's sad going I'm so happy to be going home! I'm going to spend most of my free time lounging around the pool trying to get my pasty ass not quite so pasty. Well back to watching tv and finishing up my studying. PEACE ^.^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment