Monday, May 3

Almost Over

Well it's May now and I've been freezing the whole time. My dorm room is freezing, which make my roommate and I even lazier cause we don't want to leave the warmth of our blankets, and then I come to work today and it's freezing here too. I've been using a space heater the whole time I've been at work, how retarded is that? It's going into warm/hot weather and I need to sleep in layers of blankets and need to use a space heater at work. It's Texas for crying out loud, I'm supposed to be sweating buckets not getting frostbite. I'm actually a comfortable temperature finally, but that's because I've this little space heater going for over 4 hours now.

I get to leave school on FRIDAY! I'm so excited, it will be so nice to go home for a few weeks until I've got summer school and I bum over at my sister's new house. WOOHOO! I do need to study some for my history and gov't finals though, but that's not so bad. My roommate hates me cause I hardly study and I get A's and B's all the time, but I do spend a lot of time on art projects and I do work (well sort of), and it's really nice to be done with art shit for the time being, a little breathing room. Not too much time left till 5 now so I can leave work soon, YAY! and then I get to take my Design final online (I would've taken it this weekend, but something went screwy with the test, but since it's fixed now I can get it over with). Alrighty then, I babble more later I suppose. ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!

No comments: