Sunday, May 30

The Wallpaper of Shit

Well, I've been helping my sis and my bro-in-law with their new house, and it really kind of sucks because they want to redo the whole kitchen and repaint most of the rooms, so they can't completely move in and since they still have a month left for their apartment they are kind of living in both places which will make it somewhat difficult for me to live with them, oh well. Most everything is going fairly smoothly, but it's a bitch trying to take down wallpaper, my sis's mother-in-law says she's knows some tricks so hopefully it will go by quicker when we try her methods. I might also be helping them to rag on or rag off paint, it looks like a fairly simple process and pretty hard to screw up. Other than all that jazz not too much has been going on. Oh, I couldn't get into my other sister's apartment last night cause her key sucks and I needed to feed her cats cause she's out of town, stupid lock, it always feels like I'm just breaking into her house.

I think I forgot to mention in my last blog that I got contacts, so now my beautiful face is no longer obstructed by glasses. Can't think of much else to talk about, but hopefully I'll have a pretty fun B-Day in a few days considering I'm away from home and it's kind of hard to have my usual pool party without having a pool handy, oh well. Maybe I'll go see Troy, that movie looks to have quite a few hotties to help my boyfriendless life, I think my roommate would be willing to see that with me if she hasn't already, mmmmm.....Brad Pitt. Okay, leaving to do some wallpaper shredding, exciting isn't it?

No comments: