So not a too enthralling day today. I did buy a wall clock and a bean bag chair (which I've always wanted but never had the floor space for) both for 10 dollars each (go Big Lots! a poor college student's dream). As you can imagine though not the top quality in either product, but I don't really care about having a bean bag chair that'll last forever...it's a bean bag chair.
I did make 40 bucks today for taking a survey, and somehow it technically counts as community service if I ever need to claim that I did community service for...something. I don't know what for or why, but I could. Though it asked an awful lot about "family planning" (I say this in quotes because it more focused on what leads to families, whether they're planned or not), which seems like an odd thing to be taking surveys for, but I guess there's a survey for everything...and I got 40 bucks. No complaints here.
Other than that Boscoe's been kind of weird today, well, weirder than usual. Every time I've tried to take him out of his cage he just wants nothing to do me. He hasn't been squawky, actually chirping rather nicely actually, and he seems okay, just doesn't want to leave his cage. Hopefully this doesn't persist, I don't know if I'd be up to reconditioning to actually want to come out of his cage. Though he still seems to want my attention, I just think he doesn't like my hands to well because I keep having to shoo him away from chewing on stuff. He generally gets really offended when I do that. He's really good at finding cords to chew on, which is a big no no.
Anyways, it's past 12:30 now so I think I'll go to bed. Night night.
Saturday, July 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment