Okay, so sitting in class...on the third of July...and our teacher isn't here 15 minutes in. I have a feeling that she won't be coming at all, fun stuff. Suprisingly there's a lot more students in here than I thought there would be and I was hoping that maybe us faithful students would be granted extra credit points or something when we still arrive for a holiday weekend.
It's nice not having work today or tomorrow, but I don't really have any plans for the Fourth of July. Kind of sucks that I can't do anything with the bf, but he's got all sorts of shows to play to help entertain the masses. I might see if I can tag along with a friend to somewhere or something...but yeah, you know.
Alright, everyone's signing a made up attendence sheet and leaving. I guess this class was sort of a waste.
Grrr...
Monday, July 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment