I can't quite seem to wake up today, which is odd because I slept through my alarm (I say through because my alarm wasn't actually on but I thought it was) and didn't wake up until 8 (when class starts) only because Boscoe started sing his morning call. Usually I'm a little annoyed if he wakes me up (because it's usually when I'm trying to sleep in a bit on the weekend), but this time it was a good thing. So, got to class about 25 minutes later and got to draw a naked girl and didn't really miss out on much in class.
"Project Runway" Season 3 has now begun, which is a pretty fun show. Got addicted to reruns of the last season a couple months ago so it'll be fun to actually see this season in the right order. Ah, designers competing against one another always entertaining and full of pompous arrogance. Plus the challenges they come up with on the show are very obscure at times. This first challenge everyone had to create a garment from the apartments that they just moved into for the show (about 4 people per apartment) and everyone went crazy tearing shit apart to get material to work with, but the best part is that while they were gone trying to get their designs done their apartments weren't cleaned up at all and they had to sleep on ripped apart mattresses and blankets. Genius. As horrible it is, it's kind of funny that the producers of the show just want to try to put as much strain and stress on these people as possible. I guess all reality shows share that idea though.
Boscoe apparently doesn't like me sitting at my computer even though I'm only a few feet away from him. Kind of a love/annoyed realationship going on between me and him, more so lately. This is why I've thought of getting him a friend many times. Though even if I really wanted to, I don't really have the extra money to spend anyways.
Maybe I'll head to bed early tonight, sounds like a plan. Talk to you peeps lay-ta.
Thursday, July 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment