Do you know what can make a figure drawing class difficult and frustrating? A model that can't sit STILL! Good lord this man couldn't NOT move. I understand it's uncomfortable to try and sit absolutely still, but hey you're naked ass is getting paid to sit STILL. So we can draw you, and not end up with oddly proportioned or weirdly angled body parts because you moved while we're in the middle of drawing you. I can understand some twitches or just a bad random itch that needs to be scratched, but I don't think he sat still for over 5 minutes at any given time. A clench of the hands there, a shift in position here, a giant stretch...again. Just stay still, it sucks, but you signed up for this job so do it so that I can draw.
Okay, enough ranting on fidgety naked people, oodles of fun there. Haven't done much other than that and work. Work is...always exciting. I did make me some cornbread though, that's good eatin'. Those little premixed packages are cheap and easy and make a good amount for one person. I didn't even use real eggs or real milk and the cornbread's great. It's nice to have Vegan friendly alternatives, even though I'm only Vegan sometimes (which isn't really being Vegan then).
Boscoe seems to be really liking his coconut shell recently, I think he gets a little frustrated though that he can't fit himself completely inside it because his tail gets in the way. It's fun to see him try though.
I guess now I'm going to be designing my sister's wedding invitations, so that's kind of cool. A more personal wedding gift and I can't afford anything too nice anyways. Hope I can come up with something she really likes, that would be good. I'm going to wait for her to show me some examples of already made wedding invites from magazines and such first before trying to come up with something so I can at least start with an idea she likes and not end up on some tangent that I spend a lot of time on that might not not care for at all. So gotta brainstorm with her (oh, and her fiancee too...I guess) before trying to come up with some designs.
Fun stuff. Just had to put Boscoe to bed, he's good at being squawky and cranky when he's tired. A little too good, makes me squawky and cranky too. Well, I need something to quench my thirst and then I'm off to read in bed until I'm too tired to focus my eyes properly. Buenos Noches.
Monday, July 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment