Sunday, July 9

Memoirs of a Crazy Bird

So...how ya been? Me? Oh I'm fine, just a little bored is all and I have this silly little habit of talking to myself. Keeps me sort of entertained since Boscoe can only squawk back at me.

Finished my Anthropology class on Asian Cultures on Friday and the test was not difficult at all. It probably helps that I went to class everyday and read the ethnographies, I'm sure the people that skipped all the time found the test a little more difficult. Now tomorrow I get to draw naked people again in my Intermediate Figure Drawing class. Oh what fun I will have...

...ah, Boscoe beckons to me, such a soothing squawk and chortle does that bird have. Lulls me right to sleep...or annoyance, take your pick. He has now found the squawking futile and resumed quiet mode again. He's been in a very squawky mood the past couple of days, he's rather insane.

Watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" last night, a good movie, but rather depressing. I thought it might be interesting to watch, especially after taking this Asian Culture class.

Damn bird. He won't shutup now, I don't know what his deal is lately, thinks I'm going to abandon him forever or something. Whatever, he'll get over it. I need to eat something, maybe I'll go and figure out what I want. Food.

No comments: