
I think maybe a BIGGER chair is in order.

...so I got the biggest "chair" I could find. And why the hell not? (Next time bf might need to be more careful to what he offers as a birthday gift.) This is the most awesome piece of furniture ever! I always wanted a pillow corner, and now I've finally got it. Way better than that beanbag I bought the other day. I can just imagine my cat Squeekers curled up on this thing and be in Kitty Heaven. Which, I think may be the best aspect of this chair, is that I do feel kind of like a cat lounging about when I get in this thing.
So now I've got the perfect reading/sketching/napping area I could imagine. I think I'm going to go read some more, you all can drool over the extreme comfort that I'll be enjoying. Sweetness.
1 comment:
That's not a chair, that's a crater with cushions!
I think I recognize my TV stand, but it looks like you sliced up the TV and put a bird in it... how creative!
Post a Comment