Yay, getting stuff done and things printed out for my annual report. It's rather tedious to try and make sure there's no mistakes on 12 pages of stuff (I actually have almost twice that amount, but that's because I have 2 slightly different layouts for a lot of the same spreads). I've also now realized that I've forgotten to put page numbers on anything, I have an idea of where on the page they should go, but I just completely forgot to put them there. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
My website is pretty much done now too, unless someone else sends me their self-statement in the near future. I'm also happy that the music clip and video are working in the "Music/Videos" section. I was hoping I'd be able to get them to work without too much hassle.
Other than all that, I've been kind of looking around at where I might go and buy stuff for my new apartment. So far I think Target and Big Lots! are going to be where most of my new apartment stuff will come from, Walmart will probably get thrown in as well. I'll probably need some more bowls, spoons, and cups since I tend to go through those dishes first. Perhaps I'll get folding chairs or lawn chairs just in case people come over, though I'm not planning on hosting any serious dinner parties really.
I think the most expensive thing I'll end up buying is a new birdcage for Boscoe. I'm planning keeping him around for some time and it would probably be best to just buy a really nice cage and then not have to worry about a new one ever again. That's my plan anyways.
I'm going to start looking around at apartment complexes this week. I already have a couple in mind that are in my price range and not far from school and hopefully are not pieces of crap. I'd like to avoid the "piece o'crap" apartment if at all possible, hopefully get a place with better management than where I'm living at now. Our dishwasher is still broken and it's been over a month now and I don't have the time or the energy to pester them about it every week, though I doubt it would get anything done faster.
So, yeah, been trying get stuff done, though I have been kind of lonely as of late. I've hardly gotten to see the boyfriend much the past couple of weeks, which kind of starts to bring me down after a while.
Anyways, hopefully I can actually fall asleep when I want to tonight, I've been having issues of not falling asleep lately until about 2 in the morning even though I'd been in bed since 12 and have been up since 7:30 and been groggy and sleepy all day. So tonight doesn't seem too promising since I slept until 11 today, but I'll try and get to bed early anyways and blah, blah, blah.
Off to chill out and get ready for bed.
Sunday, April 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment