Monday, April 10

All Day Wake-Up Call

You know what sucks? It took me forever to fall asleep last and I've been sleepy all day until about a couple of hours ago. So, it's taken me all day to finally wake up and when I want to head back to bed again at a semi-decent time in hopes of not being so sleepy tomorrow it's going to take forever for me to fall asleep again. And the cycle continues, until Friday night (or Saturday morning) when I sleep for about 12 hours. I don't think sleeping like this can be that healthy, oh well.

I am in a better mood than I was yesterday, even though I was reminded I have a test on Good Friday...and that blows. Stupid non-breaks. I really want to go home.

So...yeah, I need to get some more work done because tomorrow's a long day with having that night class and all. I'm glad I got my essay done for that okay. Being finished is nice.

No comments: