So, I'm perpetually tired, but the school year is almost over. Then it'll be summer, where I'll have a new place that's hopefully pretty decent without being too expensive. I'll have my job, I'll get a break from said job and go home before summer school starts.
The summer will be nice. I have quite a few projects I want to get done over the summer. Artwork ideas that have been brewing up in my skull but haven't been attempted yet because of my fantastic lacking of free time. Create a website to showcase all my design stuff. Perhaps do some more photography, maybe design and create a book displaying said photos. Get Boscoe a new cage, perhaps a new friend. Play video games. And maybe just MAYBE I'll get to spend some more time with the bf as long as he's not too busy all summer, which I don't think he will be most of the time.
All will be well. But seeing as I'm perpetually tired because of lack of sleep and my inadequacy to feed myself properly, I'm heading off to bed. Night, night.
Thursday, April 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment