Yay, I have gotten very little accomplished today, but I'll be fine. I think I'll actually be pretty productive this weekend (which I'm not usually) because the bf will be out of town for most of it. I guess that's a good thing, less distractions for me, but I so desperately desire those distractions when I need them the least. Oh well.
I was looking at some floor plans online for some apartments in my price range and I've decided I need a 1 bedroom, NOT an efficiency. An efficiency is one room, and I'd much rather have two smaller rooms to have that tiny bit of separation between bedroom and living area. Plus then I'll have more walls to hang shit on.
On an extremely different note, have you ever known someone that just irritates the crap out of you, much more than you really should be irritated. Because see, there's this graduate student/TA in the Comm Design program and while I don't think a lot of people like her, any time she says anything I'm pretty much instantly annoyed. Not that I respond back snarky or anything, I generally just keep my mouth shut because I don't want to ever really further a conversation with her, but it seems so extreme that I get so annoyed right away. It's just the WAY she says stuff mostly, it's kind of whiney and sounds more like complaining than criticism she has during critiques. And while she does point out some valid stuff, a lot of times she just gets hung up on some issue...that isn't an issue for ANYONE ELSE! And it just bothers the crap out of me, a lot more than it should, and it's a weird feeling...and yeah.
So...I don't know if I was ever going anywhere with that, just wondering if I'm the only person (which I doubt) that feels this annoyed so consistantly with another person.
Anyways, I'm heading to bed. I think I'll finish the night by accomplishing very little, which is nice every once in a while (or a lot in a while).
Wednesday, April 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment