Monday, January 23

Kickass Printer

So now I'm taking a brain break from doing layout designs. I can do 2-4 designs before having to take a break and then I just start spacing out, which isn't doing anything productive. I'm so excited about being back to the ol' grind of thumbnails. It wouldn't be bad at all if I just had more time. I "technically" work for 41 hours a week. 21 in class time and 20 hours at my actual job and then homework, which is generally quite a bit. Oh well, I'll survive, I'll just be sleepy a lot.

I am excited about my new printer (Canon i9900). It's large format (12" x 18") and can print awesome colors, this will definately make my life easier. No more running around trying to find a place that can do a decent printout and then worrying that I might screw up that printout because NOW if I do I can just print out another one! Amazing! I just need to be sure and keep an extra stock of ink cartridges and lots good quality paper handy.

I better get back to doing thumbnails, Boscoe is scolding me.

No comments: