Saturday, January 14

End of Break Blues

So...a call at 10 o'clock on a Saturday night from my coworker (sort of boss cause he hired me) saying he needs something changed on a graphic is always nice...oh wait, no not really. I knew I should have saved all those files to a CD before I left on Friday because I knew he was working on it this weekend and there's always SOMETHING that needs changing, now matter how many times I go and ask if it's good/okay the way it is.

Now this has me genuinely worried that I'm going to die this semester, I don't know if can handle a "real" job and a full course load without my head exploding. I had little enough downtime last semester, I have the distinct feeling that this semester is going to be much worse. My weeks I already know are going to be hectic and then my weekends I'm going to spend doing "catch-up" so I can be ready for the following week and then the cycle continues.

I'm not really trying to be "Oh woe is me" here, I just have to be able to do everything well. I hate when I run out of time/energy and end up having to do something that isn't as good as I COULD have done. Just concerned, and worried, and frustrated ahead of time. To top it off my Financial Aid summary I got back said it didn't think I "qualified for a Pell Grant". That damn Pell Grant has payed for almost half my school and I really don't want to have to take out anymore loans, I'm going to paying enough as it is.

I like work fine. I like school fine. Together though, they suck and I really don't want to have to deal with it. I guess I must though and bitching about isn't going to really help. Well, it helps a little.

I'm so terribly bored right now...I'm really going to miss being bored

No comments: