So, I've had a pretty fun weekend. Made tortillas and then made fajitas (Vegan!) with said tortillas and finally got to watch "Sin City". Visually a very cool movie, but a lot more violence then I had originally expected, just know that the movie goes way over the top and never takes a look back. It was good though. Other than that mostly I slept and did homework off and on.
I'm a little frustrated because I'm already getting burnt out on my Comm Design stuff. I'm really quite alright doing work for other classes, except I sometimes run out of time to do readings and things because I need to do more thumbnails/ layouts/ or what-have-you for Publication Design. So unless I just work ALL the time or get even less sleep, I end up not getting as much done for my other classes as I would like.
Boscoe has been a bit frustrating as well. His bad habits, which were slowly fading away, are now back because I haven't had the time to pay attention to him and discipline him better. I've considered getting another bird, because I think most of his "screaming" is because he's bored and lonely and is just dying for attention. I'm not sure if getting another bird would solve anything though or just cause more problems. Not to mention I would have to buy another much larger cage along with a new bird...and have the time to make sure Boscoe and new birdy could get along before actually sticking them together in the same space.
Things to think about...for now I think I'll just make more of an effort to give him more attention even when I have other crap that needs to be done. I'm headed to bed now I suppose. I'll talk with you peeps lay-ta.
Monday, January 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment