Tuesday, January 17

First Day of School!

Yay the ever exciting first day of school. The handing out of syllabii and only being in class for half the amount of time is scheduled. Then there will be the equally exciting second day of school tomorrow where the same thing happens with my other three classes.

I think my figure drawing class should be fun, I haven't had a normal studio class in a while. Well, I suppose Black & White Photo was a studio, but that required much outside work. Figure drawing should be mostly confined to those three hour session on Tuesdays and Thursdays that I signed up for.

I still feel bad that I have to keep reminding work that I'm PART TIME! and now school is starting, which means, I really can't work over 20 hours and stay awake and/or sane. School full-time, work part-time. NOT the other way around. I sort of feel like I'm slacking, but they hired on a college intern, it should be easily expected that I can't devote EXTRA time, I can barely fit in 20 hours as it is. Plus the guy I work with said he could try and get me a laptop, but all that would mean would be getting homework from work when I already know I'm going to have enough crap to do already.

This is why I wasn't sure if I really wanted to take this job. I suppose I can always quit if things get too insane, I'll cross that bridge when/if I get there.

Hopefully it won't take me too long to get into the groove of things again (like waking up early) and the semester doesn't get hard too fast. Just need to warm up a little and then I'll be good.

No comments: