Ah, so nice to not have homework and have a work schedule that isn't terribly strict. Too bad I lost my wallet the other night and now I'm going to have to wait for my new debit and credit cards and go and get a new driver's license. Oh well, it could be worse, it's mostly just annoying. I also only had $40 in cash in my wallet, which sucks, but again, it could be worse.
It's so much easier for me to deal with stuff like this when I'm not in school. If this happened during the semester I would have been much more upset over it, but right now it doesn't bother me too much. Lack of stress, such a nice thing that is.
Oh yes, and I have now discovered that my apartment DOES have cable TV and not just Internet. Who'd a thunk it? So that's nice to have while I've got little to occupy myself until classes start up again, but then again it's best NOT to have the temptation of TV during the school year. I'm not that undisciplined though, I should be fine, my roommate may be lost forever though.
So, maybe I'll go get a new license tomorrow (or get one ordered or something) and buy some groceries with some money I got from the bank today (you know, cause I lost my wallet and don't have any debit and/or credit cards). All that should be fun I guess. Maybe I'll think up some cool art project to do before school starts, that could be cool...now I just need an idea....
Saturday, January 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment