I do like me some Corn Pops, I also like going to bed, which I'll be doing very soon.
I've gotten quite a bit done today, though trying to print off some photos earlier was really frustrating. My negatives would not be clean, either dirt or water spots, and had to keep re-cleaning them. Quite annoying. Plus, a lot of my photos didn't come out as well as I was hoping, I think I may have to take more pictures this weekend.
I also got some work done on my Bayou Magic crap (oh, and now I've got an authentic whiskey bottle for my marinade) which was taking longer than I was wanting, but as long as I was expecting. I'm not sure if that made sense, but I'm tired so I don't care.
I did some quick grocery shopping and was intrigued by purified water in a CAN! I don't recommend it all. It's confusing to drink first of all because there's no fizz or carbonation and then the water just has a yucky metallic taste, bleck. It only cost me a dollar for a six pack though (go Albertson's 10 for $10, and the random crap I end up buying because it's only a dollar, so I'm like, "HEY!" I should try that, it's only a dollar, and then if it's something I like next time I go it's not a dollar and then I'm too much of a cheap ass to pay full price so I end up finding some other random ass thing for a dollar. Yay random ass.) so not TOO bad. What will they come up with next? Canned air like in Spaceballs? I sure as hell hope so.
To bed off I go now. Strong in the force you are.
Wednesday, November 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment