Sunday, November 27

Back to Life

So I fell off the edge of the world for a while in an oh' so blissful sleep. Yes, that's pretty much how I spent my Thanksgiving weekend, in bed...asleep, and I give many thanks for that. I also give many thanks to how cool this Johnny Cash CD is, "American IV: The Man Comes Around." I think it would be cool to go see that movie on him too.

It was nice to have a quiet dinner with my boyfriend, together time has been lacking lately because of the free time we do have is generally not at the SAME time.

...and now I'm being distracted by split ends in my hair, I guess do need a haircut.

I also did a little bit of Christmas shopping, a rather insane thing to do on Thanksgiving weekend, but it's not really going to get any better until after Christmas. Which, I suppose I could wait, because my family usually can only get together until after Christmas Day. I pretty sure that's what it's going to be like this year. Maybe someday I'll be able to win Christmas, but that won't be until I don't have to be so frugal in my gift shopping.

So...last day delivering pizzas today, though my manager said that if I ever wanted to make some extra money to just ask if they need somebody extra for a week or so (which they usually do) to feel free and ask. Since I already know how to do the job and everything, so that was kind of cool. Especially since I might need that extra money during Christmas.

I'm really starting to get a little burnt out with Communication Design, especially packaging. I don't think my TA likes me much, she doesn't seem to get my humor as well as others, takes me a little too seriously when I'm being sarcastic. Not to mention I really have no clue on what kind of grade I'm going to get on my "Bayou Magic."

I was also planning on doing some changes on my "Big Red" billboards, but the only reasons for doing that is if I want to put in competition, which isn't until after Christmas...so I'll worry about it later.

NOW, I need to go look for my checkbook so I can pay the utilities. Sweet.

No comments: