Man, I'm quite tired. Stressors from school are starting to reach a new high, and social life is down to zero. Not that I had much of one anyways, just been particularly lonely lately.
I got my stupid timeline done for Graphic Design History which is nice, now I just got to get it printed and mount it. I'm about done on my product design, which is nice, except I have some intricate cutting to do on those things, so that might get a little painstaking.
Ugh, I should just go to bed. I'm not going to get anything else done tonight. Oh yes, my phone number will be changing. My parents just switched cell phone companies but I have to change my number so it can be their area code. I'll send out emails and call people and stuff, it won't change until I cancel my old number. I should just get my own plan, but I think my parents want to help me out a little bit at least.
I am excited about my mom coming up to visit me and she's actually going to stay at "my place" because I don't live in a shitty ass dorm anymore. Only downside to that is I have REALLY clean now, not just kick my pile of clothes farther into the corner and maybe actually vacuum (I need to do that anyways, Boscoe's a messy bird).
Got me a new (new to me at least) Pearl Jam CD and a not so great video game (bastards who make sub-par games but suck me in by putting in Marvel characters and making a flashy cover (stuff I could be designing some day) and make me spend my wad o' cash). Oh well, maybe I won't get one of those "buying" impulses again for some time.
Okay, now it's really time to go to bed. Night all.
Monday, November 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment