Tuesday, November 22

Almost Break Time!

So, I'll be leaving shortly for my first day at my brand-spanking-new job-o-la. This will be a nice easy week to start off since Thurs. and Fri. are out because of Thanksgiving, when I'll be sleeping my ass off. Sleep will be very nice.

I've gotten my billboard designs printed off, so that's a load off. I get to mount them after work, yay. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, it was pretty fun to design them the way I did.

Boscoe is intent on destroying my mouse pad, he just bit into really well right now. Jeeze birdy, he has to chew on EVERYTHING. I'm quite sleepy, but I should be able to get some decent rest tonight, unless I end up watching a movie or something, which wouldn't be all bad. Haven't had any "sittin' around" time the past week. It's nice to just "sit around" and not do stuff and not have BIG RED floatin' around in my head.

I suppose I'll head out now. I told the guy I'd be at work by one so I better not be late. Toodles.

No comments: