Okay, so "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects" has to be one of the worst games I've ever bought. Why'd I buy it? I thought it looked cool, I thought the premise was cool, but in reality it sucks pretty hard and I'm an idiot for buying it. But you know what? I'm still determined to beat it. Why? See above, idiot. And why am I playing games when I have so much crap to do? Again, idiot.
I do confess, my idiocy is true and blue, or whatever color represents idiocy to you. Despite that (my idiocy I mean), I've still gotten quite a bit done today, I just have random bits of idiocy thrown in the midst. I think I'm done with my Bayou Magic crap (I'll look at it again to see if I want any other changes before putting it all together), got my timeline printed out, met a potential future roommate, uh...made a typeface...sorta (look up Constructivism, blocky letters, not too difficult to recreate), and didn't clean up my room. Oh wait, that's kind of a bad thing.
So...exciting huh? I know I'm excited. I can barely CONTAIN my excitement. It's ready to burst out at some unsuspecting individual all excited-like and crap. That's me, Ms. Excitement. Excitin' the day away with all sorts of exciting activities.
I'm glad the semester's almost over.
EXCITING!
Wednesday, November 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment