Ah, the calm before the storm...or is it after? actually it's more like "in-between." I have had a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very (get the idea?), very busy week. Two big projects were due yesterday and because of those two big projects I haven't had as much time to work on my very big project which is due next week. I'm not nearly as far along on that as I'd like to be.
Also on top of that, my family is having Thanksgiving tomorrow essentially because that's just how it worked out where we could actually all SEE each other. At the same time. As a family. And eating and stuff. Everybody (except me) did get together tonight, but I've been so busy and so, SO TIRED (I can't remember being this tired, I've been having a hard time focusing just because I'm tired, not because I'm being easily distracted like usual) I didn't want to get stuck getting a crappy night's sleep, being AWAY from my computer (which I NEED to do all my projects) and then getting even farther behind on work and not even catching up on sleep.
Okay, so enough complaining, I'm REALLY happy my mom was able to come stay with me for yesterday and most of today. Plus, she brought our doggy Fred, whom everyone loves because he's cute and very nice and looks like a little black sheep with all his curly fur. I miss having lots of pets, but I have a hard enough time giving Boscoe enough attention. Someday I'll get my menagerie of pets built up again. I have to get a job and a place with a yard first though, but that'll come in time.
I wish I could get more work done tonight, but I think I need to sleep first before I can really be productive. I just have too many things to do. So as long as I don't sleep in too late tomorrow I can get some work done before going to my early Thanksgiving thingy with the fam. Should be fun. Would be a lot MORE fun if I didn't have so much to worry about though. I guess I'll get a real break next weekend though and how sweet that will be.
I'm off to an early bed and hopefully not too late morning. Night night.
Friday, November 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment