Okay, so I just got done playing the nerdiest video game I own (I realize that sounds a little repetitive, but whatever) which is "Mad Maestro!" The game where you conduct classical pieces of music, which is really quite fun and much better than that stupid Marvel game I bought a couple weeks ago. The game is really cheesy and some of the titles of music are translated a little weird though it's no competition for All Your Base, but nothing can compare to the ingeniousness of All Your Base. Ah, that makes me laugh so.
So I should be doing homework of some kind, but I'm still kind of in vacation mode, which means I have no motivation to do school work. I'll go to "real" work, but I really can't stand homework right now. Oh well, only 3 more weeks left and then it's Christmas Break (or Winter Break if you want to be politically correct). I don't really care what it's called, it's a month away from doing school stuff and that's all that really matters to me.
I'm pretty sleepy now, so I think I'll close here and get ready for bed, because I'm not going to get to sleep 12 hours a night 3 consecutive nights in a row for a while yet. Nighty night.
Monday, November 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment