Tuesday, November 23

What the Hell's Wrong With Me?

God I'm such a woman. My emotions right now are beyond all logic and reasoning, too much stuff going on and one distressing thing can throw me completely off kilter. Don't ask me what, because I need to figure out exactly myself.

Well, as I gradually calm myself down, let's recap on what I've done the past few days....HOMEWORK! You got it, gobs and gobs of homework. I have a couple of big projects due very soon, and I really won't be able to work on much of anything this weekend. I feel I did good on my Art History test, so that's something, not a whole lot, but something. I've been working on different things kind of sporadically all day, I've already got my essay done for art history, worked more on the front of my poster, did thumbnails for the back of it, printed out things that I need for my booklet (hopefully I can work on that a bit this weekend), and occassionally worrying on how I can get all these things done and looking good. So before I go on my Thanksgiving "break" I'll be trying to get ahead on some work before I do all of my visiting and traveling this weekend.

So.....since I'll be gone this weekend and very likely won't have a computer handy (which sucks because a lot of the work I'm doing requires a computer AND the programs, which most people don't have anyways even if I do get access to a computer this weekend) I won't be writing in this damn thing all weekend. So ya'll will just have to be satisified with rereading old posts and wait with great anticipation for my next exciting post.

Well, I'm fading fast now and I'm hungry, so I'm gonna get some munchies and head to bed since I only got about 4 hours sleep last night, oh joy. So goodnight all.

No comments: