Well, I'm a loser sitting in my room the night before Thanksgiving where everyone else is already gone home for the weekend. Campus is so dead, it's very strange, and my manfriend hasn't called me yet tonight, makes me a little sad. I was working on my poster earlier and cussing at my computer because it was doing weird things to my text every time I tried scaling the image down so I could print it on a normal size piece of paper. I spent about 45 minutes trying to figure that out, what a bitch, and I still don't know what's going on. I've given up for the time being.
"and they say Mrs. Clause is on the phone every night with her lawyer negotiatin' the movie rights"
My brain has gone on strike now, and I was hoping to get more work done, but I doubt that'll happen. So I'm going to help my brain rot by listening to Weird Al and maybe get my stuff ready so I can leave with minimal hassle tomorrow, but then I might ignore to that as well. So eh. I don't really care right now, and while I'm kind of concerned tomorrow might end up being very emotionally draining, I'm so tired right now it's hard for me to even care about that.
Idiotic songs to soothe the soul. Fantabulous!
"like a big, fat, drunk disgruntled yule-tide Rambo."
Wednesday, November 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment