Have I got lots of crap to do! I have 20 revisions to draw, I'm going to the musuem tomorrow, I need to find the rest of my typefaces in magazines, and I need to figure out if I want to change my schedule for next semester, and a million other things as well. Okay, maybe not a MILLION more like 1,999,999. Okay, that was a lame joke, but nevertheless, I've got shit to do. Which could mean I have lots to do or nothing to do, a little confusing that is.
ANYWAYS.......my life is going pretty well despite the ulcer I think I might be giving myself as I start to worry about all these things and now I've found out I'm going to Ohio for Thanksgiving, which is fun, but I'm going to Hickville (actually Coldwater, because I believe there really is a Hickville in Ohio) and I have to take a early morning flight back HERE, but since I'll be in Hickville/Coldwater (if your true Ohioan you don't pronounce the D) /Colwater that early morning will become even earlier with having to drive 2 hours to Dayton. (And I've just realized that was a long ass sentence that makes very little sense) But a vacation will be nice, I'm just having a little whine.
Well, I suppose I should be getting back to doing homework, and I'm actually excited to go to the art museum tomorrow, but that's more because of the company I'll be with. The thought of writing a 3 page essay on some piece of artwork isn't the most thrilling thought in the world to me, but I digress (whatever the hell that means). I apologize for having shitty posts lately, none of them too involved, hopefully I'll procrastinate more and write more crap like this on a regular basis. So.....bye for now, hope to see you again next year, be cool, keep in touch, don't ever change, your the coolest, funniest, smartest, most greatest person ever! (oh....sorry, I'll stop writing things from my "old" yearbooks (see I put "old" in quotes cause I'm really not that old (I've just realized I've put parantheses inside of parantheses, and again just now (this is nuts!))and I like to make jokes about not really being that old even though I'm dating a much older man (who is very cool btw, and I get to go to a museum with him tomorrow!) and stuff like that) because yearbooks are fun and cool and stuff and things......and things and stuff (if anybody has read this far I will be completely amazed, I'm in a rather chatty mood right now and I'm talking to anyone at the moment so I'm making up for it by writing this ridiculuously long blog with absolutely nothing said so far.))
~finis~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lean on back your self!!!! :P my typing skills are due to the fact that my fingers type faster than my brain, or the other way around..... so there. I have friends that call it my own language on the computer, and they can read it just fine.... so is that legibility, or readability? i dunno!
GOT MORE MAGAZENES FOR TOMORROW .... i was bored in wallmart.....
Post a Comment