Okay, I've got a massive headache, but I feel I must recap on my Halloween weekend where I did nothing Halloween related. Friday night nothing, Saturday nothing (well, I did play Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic a fair bit), then Sunday work and then a very cool big band concert put together by a very cool guy (who I am closely associated with). Yesterday I didn't do too much, but I'm getting homework again, and today. Today started off pretty good, went to class, voted, took a nap, but then I started feeling like crap and now I still feel like crap, and it's cold and wet outside and I looked homeless in my ugly (but very warm and comfortable) jacket and beenie, and I still have a headache. I think some milk and cookies will help ease my pains, or at least distract me for a bit. So I'll be off now, and no, and I didn't really vote for Pat Buchanan, I just like saying that cause he caused Florida so many problems last presidential election.
Tuesday, November 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment