I am becoming increasing lazy as the semester dwindles down, which is very not a good thing. I need to be focused! I need to do my work in a timely manner and not procrastinate! but I just don't wanna. I keep putting off shit and things (like Poster designs, fruit sketches, booklet layouts, museum essays, art history readings (which I NEVER do), and this that and the other). I have just been made aware that I have some sketches due tomorrow morning, so.....I think I'll go get started on that, shouldn't be too hard, or I could talk to my manfriend.....DAMN YOU TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep cutting off my phone calls while my manfriend is driving. (See there's a bit of time lapse in between some of these phrases, I'm attempting to multi-task my distractions.)
Hmmm......I got nothing.....can't think of anything very witty to say (or should I say "Whit-ay!") (then again maybe not). So I guess I'll do something at this fairly late hour after having had wonderfully wasted my evening away. Goodnight all.
Monday, November 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think my brain is going to melt by the end of the semester... i wonder if it will come out belue or not.
oh and... i think the phrase goes "not a very good thing" instead of very not a good thing" unless your becoming brittish i dont think its said that way.
TANAKA WUZ HERE!!!!
Post a Comment