Wednesday, September 6

Lucky 75

Le sigh.

So instead of doing thumbnails (like I should be doing) I've decided to bitch about them. I'm just not in the mood to draw little doo-dads right now and my brain's already quite tired AND it's only the SECOND week of school. What I'm really mad about is the fact that I have 2 days to complete another 75 thumbnails (just had to show 75, but we've had since LAST Wednesday to do those). Now take in mind that it takes me about an hour to do 10, but I cannot keep up this pace for more than two hours. Brain breaks are a must when doing thumbnails otherwise you just end up staring into the abyss of blank paper that you're supposed to be drawing on.

75 thumbnails! In 2 days! How shitty is that?

I'll tell you how shitty that is...it's REALLY shitty. But I can't really complain too much, there's another 40 people having to do the same crap I am. That fact doesn't change that it still sucks though. Not one bit.

So...designing marks/logos for three different companies Lumenis, Maxtor and Witness (which I really like as it is). This helps divide up the atrocious 75 thumbs into 25 per client, but again, this is still shitty. Plus I don't think I've come up with anything terribly innovative, some cool ideas, but kind of far and few between.

You know what also sucks? 75 thumbnails really doesn't look like much when you lay them all out, mine fit onto 9 pieces of paper. Doesn't look very impressive when all's said and done.

Anyways, I should try and get a few more done tonight, I've only got about 15 done so far. Also, I can't seem to look at my blog from my browser anymore, I know it still works (I've checked from other computers), BUT not on my home computer. This is weird and strange and has anyone had this happen before?

Good night and good coffee.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hey! I can see my blog again.

Oh, the joy.