Tuesday, August 29

Back to School!

Yay, back to school time again. Oh the joy. My Advanced Graphic Design class should be exciting though, I'm really glad that we've been placed in groups, it should help make coming up with idea a bit more free flowing. It also helps that I get along pretty well with the two guys I'm grouped with, so that's a plus.

Well, I don't have much to do yet (key word "yet"), but that will all change soon. My online class on "American Culture" looks to be fairly interesting, at least it won't be awful to do readings for it anyways. I've also got a "Forensic Anthropology" class with a very cool prof who already railed on CSI and other like shows today. That should be a very cool class. Then I've got Beginning Painting to kind of counter all that stuff. Painting should be cool, plus I'll learn how to stretch my own cavas and stuff, I always think it's interesting to learn those types of things. The structure behind the art.

I'm sure I'll be more than a little frayed at the edges by the end of the semester even with only 12 hours this time around. I'm glad it is only 12 though, otherwise I might already be stressing, but it'll probably be at least another week before I start doing that with my present workload. As long as work doesn't decide to drop a giant sum of responsibility onto my shoulders (which is very unlikely to happen, I am only an inter after all, but I do worry that it could happen) I should survive yet another semester.

Last year of school, that's just a little bit frightening...

No comments: