So this is a nice end to a quasi productive weekend. Perhaps I'll be able to post some decent logos soon since I did try and "flesh out" a couple today. I also think my group has got some good ideas going on our Primal Quest campaign. We each (there's 3 of us) have to do a poster and some literature (pamphlet, flier, etc.) promoting the event, but it all has to look like it goes together. So we can't each just do our own thing, a lot of group togetherness time must utilized.
I also finished putting together some painting canvas this weekend...BIG PAIN IN THE ASS! A giant pain. It was fairly difficult and time consuming for me to stretch the canvas properly with my puny arms. I guess it's a good thing I gained 10 lbs, helped me put more weight into stretching the damn canvas.
I'm also fairly surprised I don't have a giant headache right now after dealing with Squawky the Bird today. I have no idea what his problem was, I was home pretty much all day and it's not like I neglected him completely. Quite the opposite because of all the squawking he insisted on doing. Eventually, and I know this sounds mean, I put him in the closet (with the light on) because that's the only separate area I can put him in other than the bathroom for some timeout. He actually quieted down within 5-10 minutes, and I took him out once he stopped yelling for a while and was then pretty good the rest of the night. I still have no idea what his deal his was, other than that he's a crazy ass bird.
I'm going to head to bed now. Goodnight to all you crazy people you.
Sunday, September 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment