It's so easy to waste time on the Internet, especially when there's online forums to entertain me. I've been trying to think up more ideas for the damn Witness logo, but it seems to enjoy kicking my ass. I'm determined use an image of an eye in a new and interesting way and perhaps make the eye(s) "peer" through something without looking like ninja eyes. I don't need no stinkin' ninja eyes in my logo, not really appropriate for the client. Superhero masks are also inappropriate and cyclops' eyes that look like the Monster's Inc. movie title don't work either. Damn you Witness. Damn you.
In other news, I was able to make two canvas frames today and on Thursday I get to actually put canvas on the frames and then, maybe, I'll actually get to start painting in my "beginning painting" class. It would be nice to actually paint in there for a while at least, could be fun.
Work is somewhat strange without the old boss there anymore, it was kind of fun to talk with him since I got along with him fairly well. Though he was/is rather pessimistic, which may be the cause or result of problems he's been having. I just hope the new guy doesn't end up being kind of a hard ass and take away my rather free form schedule I've got going at the moment. Free form is nice, makes it a little less stressful knowing it's not the end of the world if I can't be at work as long as I really should. You know, because of school and stuff.
Anyways, I'm quite tired, I've work in the morning and a group meeting and class and all sorts of fun stuff going on tomorrow. Night night.
Tuesday, September 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment