Tuesday, September 19

2006: Not a Space Odyssey

Hmm...maybe I'll actually get to bed early tonight. Boscoe's been so squawky he's forced me to turn off the TV and most of the lights. He really may not be getting enough sleep which might explain why he's been so grouchy and immensly squawky the past couple of days. Too much noise for my small apartment.

I do need to try and think up some more layout ideas and headlines for my group's poster thingy. So I'll try to get more work done for tomorrow. It's kind of hard to draw or think up good ways to layout Greek pottery looking posters. At least a little harder than I thought. My team has decided to try and equate "Primal Quest" with the "Odyssey" (except we're also throwing in other Greek myths and epics) as the new epic and personifying nature and all the challenges that are in "Primal Quest" with Greek gods and monsters and stuff. Then we're going to borrow from the Greek pottery look and draw events with modern looking guys (on mountain bikes, kayaks and what-have-you) faced against Hydra and Cyclops and Harpies or what ever else we fancy.

I think this is a good idea, let's hope we can pull it off because that would be great. Except right now I'm having a hard time coming up with decent headlines and subheads and stuff. Need more brainstorming.

Anyways, off to thinking up stuff and doodling.

No comments: