Thursday, September 21

You're Appointed

YAY! I have a boss again, and he can be my buffer from getting too overwhelmed with work while I've got school crap to do. That means good news for me. New boss used to work as a technical writer (was my coworker) at my company, but him and old boss didn't get along and tended to butt heads, or was it be buttheads to each other? A little of both I believe. Anyways, I got along with (now) new boss fine and since old boss is gone, I don't really foresee any personality conflicts this time around. Should be good fun.

I think I may actually be getting somewhere on my marks. I think I'll post some up here within the next couple of days, show you crazy people what the hell it is I've been complaining about. Or maybe I'll show scans of all the pages of thumbnails and maybe you'll groan too. I will make you all suffer with me. HAHAHA!

Ahem...so anyways, I'm slowly getting things accomplished. I even got a dentist appointment scheduled for tomorrow! Whoopee! because my stupid wire retainer has popped loose from one of my teeth. Always fun. My years of braces will never stop haunting me, never. I just hope something actually gets done tomorrow so this wire will stop irritating my tongue. It would suck if they just go, "Hmm...yeah it is broken, make another appointment" and not even temporarily fix the problem. I really don't like my expensive teeth, because they still suck. Stupid sucky, expensive, 7 year braces wearing, cavity riddled teeth. Yeah, I'm bitching about you crappy teeth. Making me drink diet soda and eat less cookies and floss and stuff. Maybe I'll just get dentures or get wooden teeth and become the first president of the United States of America...

.............

...Or maybe I'll just go to bed.

No comments: