Ah, so this is the latest night I've had in a while. I've found out that when I regularly have to get up at 8 in the morning and DON'T have a crapload of homework to do, I kind of like going to bed before midnight. Quite fascinating really.
Haven't done anything spectacular as of late. I bought a couple of bras today, not that anyone really needs to know that, but that's something I did. I've looked up wing clipping online and have finally decided to go get Boscoe birdy a feather cut. I think this has been a good thing for him though, having his wings grow out and shit. It seems that his wings were clipped too young because he's basically learned to fly with any kind of control or accuracy just recently, and from what I've read it's good to let a bird learn to fly first BEFORE clipping their pretty little wings because it helps with their confidence and ability to fly, perhaps "flutter to the ground" is a better way to say it, with even clipped wings. I know the pet store will do it, but I wanted to read up on the procedure so I would know if it looked alright or not. If it doesn't look good I'll find a good ol' avian vet to help me out, more expensive, but probably worth it.
I guess I'll head to bed soon, I've just became RE-addicted to this computer version of Sudoku that my bf got for free. Fun times.
Sunday, June 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment