Yay cable TV and Internet in my own home! That's always nice. Though I've been playing video games all night and not watching TV. I've also been getting mad at my cell phone which decides to not work at all at times. It's very frustrating when trying to call out and it doesn't want to connect or I all of a sudden get a voicemail from 3 hours earlier. Good times, good times.
Finally got Boscoe's wings clipped and he's coping quite well. Every once in a while I see him looking longingly at the ceiling fan and he will look for some way to get up there for a time. Though he has figured out that he can't really fly anymore, he tried a couple of times and seemed confused, but he's adjusted now. He's also got less attitude since the clipping. He was getting real cocky knowing that I couldn't catch him easily and he wasn't so dependent on me on getting around.
I went swimming yesterday which was fun, discovered some muscles I haven't used in a while and realized that it's been a VERY long time since I did any sort of working out, especially swimming. I plan on keeping this up, I doubt it'll last through the fall though...I just end up running out of time during the normal school semester. I also need to get it out of my head to try and do the kind of practices I used to do for about 3 hours a day. 30 minutes at least 3 days a week will be good, I don't need to sprint a 50 yard freestyle in 27 seconds anymore, so I don't need to kill myself practicing and going ALL OUT. Though it is fun to just swim as fast as you can, well for me at least. Relaxing in some strange way.
Work's been work. Getting annoyed at times, with me being the only graphics person it's easy to get overwhelmed with crap at times. Job security I guess.
I guess I should go to bed or something, I'm kind of tired and hungry...ooh I have ice cream. I'll need to eat some of that first and maybe play some more video games, that sounds better that sleep. Oh yeah.
Also, the Mavs really need to shape up, why aren't they running? They're so much faster than Miami, WHY AREN'T THEY RUNNING? And now they've suspended Stackhouse?! When they didn't even expel him from the game. BE CONSISTENT PEOPLE! And Dirk needs to sing some more Hasselhoff tunes or something, cause his ass is not in gear.
There. I said it. What I said...I don't know. Just venting.
Friday, June 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment