Thursday, June 29

Drippy

Well, this might end up being difficult to type because Boscoe is trying eat the letters on my keyboard and consequently gets mad that my hands are moving around him so much. But I will do my best to keep going, or put him back in his cage if he doesn't want to behave, though he's not doing too bad.

I did an ink wash painting today, which was pretty fun. Ink washes are a nice way to get a calligraphic and somewhat moody look if you end up getting real "drippy" with it and make the painting "cry". Anyways, I kind of made it for my bf, well I got the idea from/for him a while back and now I've finally made it come to life...or something. I'll get some batteries for my camera soon and take a shot of it to show it off. (All the Boscoe pictures were taken with the digital SLR camera I borrowed from work, wish I could afford one of those.)

Now I've put Boscoe back because he was getting to upset with me typing and he won't move or just stay on my shoulder. Oh well, I guess that's how the term "bird brain" came to be.

Don't have much going on other than that...I need to think up some more art projects or something, my heart's really not into doing a website at the moment. Anyways, goodnight.

No comments: