I'm tired. Now that that's out of the way...I don't know what else to say. Birdy's still quite insane, but he's a bird, what are you going to do? He does like the coconut shell I put in his cage, chewtastic fun for Boscoe.
I'm starting to get a little annoyed by a habit that my boss has of sort of invading my "personal bubble". Not in an inappropriate way by any means, but I like to keep my distance from most people and I'm very protective of that little bubble that is MY PERSONAL SPACE. He's always just likes to point at stuff on my computer screen or a printout that I'm holding, and is a little erratic about it and I'm always trying to lean away and get myself out of his path. Fortunately I'm mostly just left to work on my own, so it's not like a constant irritant, otherwise I probably would have snapped at him or something by now. Plus, he smokes so he smells like cigarettes all the time, which only adds to the occasional "personal space" problem.
I think part of it is just that he wants stuff out his hands and tries to rush explanations and feel the need to be more "pointy" or something so that he can get his point across. A lot of times I end up being confused and have to ask specific questions so I can actually know what he wants something to look like so I don't have to redo it 5 million times. There's always changes too, or he misinterprets someone else's orders or miscommunicates them to me which just accounts for projects taking longer than necessary. I'm glad I get paid by the hour and not by the number of "jobs" I complete, otherwise I would be much more frustrated by that fact.
...I've kind of lost my train of thought now and don't feel a too strong desire to complain anymore. Plus, I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
Friday, March 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment