Only one more day until Spring Break! Sleep will be nice, and for once the Comm Design professors have decided to not give us a crap load to do, but now I have to catch up on all my NON design stuff. Should be fun. I wish I had the time to go home and visit my parents, but since I don't have a school job, I don't get a complete break. Though I am going to compress my week (20 hours) into three days so that I can have more FULL days off.
Hopefully, I don't completely pass out once I'm done for the day tomorrow, though I am pretty close to passing out at this moment. I was trying to do a bit more studying for my Art History test and that just isn't happening. Though I think I'm prepared fairly well as is.
I also just bought the game "God of War," which is rather gory I must say, but very fun to play. As long as you don't get too hung up on all the blood-spattering (not a game for kids). I played a demo of it a while back, but haven't bought because it's been like 50 bucks until this week or something and it dropped down to 20, which is quite alright with me.
Now I'm just starting to babble (or have been from the beginning?), but my brain is starting early on this whole "vacation" thing and doesn't seem to want to stay focused for one final test tomorrow (actually my only test this week).
My next project is to make an annual report for an oil refining company based in (where of all places!) EL PASO! YAY! I should go home and tell my boss I need to do research for school and go be fed by my momma and get picked on by my dad and I in turn will torture my pets that I've had to leave behind. I use "torture" in the nicest possible way, it's not like I hurt them, I just...pester them so that they aren't so bored and neither am I.
Boscoe's quite awake, but he's chirping at least and not squawking. I like his chirps as long as they aren't TOO loud. Inside voices are nice. I wish bf would call me back, I want to babble in person, I'm tired of typing. Actually, I'm just tired period. I guess that's a sign that I should be sleeping, for once I'll actually read the signs. Night.
Thursday, March 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment