Tuesday, March 21

Love Bird

So...I've been trying to figure why Boscoe has been so irratible recently. I mean he's always kind of squawky, but he's been real aggressive towards my hands whenever he's been out of his cage lately (especially right now). Though now I think I may have my answer, since he just birdy humped my hand right now (which just looks like very intensive tail wagging, he's a bird so you don't see anything). So, since he kind of considers me as his "mate" I think he's been trying to show off and be more dominant lately because he's going through birdy puberity and is being an annoying adolescent.

I guess I could get Boscoe a girlfriend at some point, but I don't want little cockatiel babies to deal with (can't spay or neuter a bird). Or I could just deal with the birdy humping on my hand. Oh well.

Well, I've got publication homework to do and other classwork as well. Just felt like sharing that Boscoe's a randy little bird.

1 comment:

B. said...

Wouldn't a "randy little bird" actually be female? (Sticking with British slang.)