Wednesday, December 21

MAGNIFICO!

So...yet again my car has declared that it is tired of running properly. Two days before my trip home (about a 600 mile drive) my car is now making some weird rattling noise. It still performs fine, but who knows how long that'll last. My dad thinks maybe one of the engine mounts might have broken since I described the sound as metal clanging on metal. Hopefully not too expensive. Oh, and my dad also called me a jinx. So now I'm going to wake up bright and early and take my car to Goodyear (I'm sick of PepBoys after my ordeal with them over the summer) and hopefully I'll get my car back later in the day...fixed...with no more rattling...and not another problem randomly appearing.

My dad did say if I can actually make it home with this car, he might end up letting me take their car (they have two, so the less nice one but still nicer than my car). So if I can just make it home, I'll be doing good.

Le sigh...so I did some laundry, I cleaned my room yesterday (clean is nice) and now I get to wake up nice and early tomorrow. I also happen to be listening to "Bohemian Rhapsody"...and I know all the words. Sweet.

gallileo. GALLILEO. gallileo. GALLILEO. Gallileo figaro. MAGNIFICOOOOOOOOOO!

Ah, good times, good times. Anyways, I'm off to bed. Night folks.

No comments: