You know the last day of class would be much more enjoyable if it weren't for the fact that I have to work tomorrow, and next week. That's one thing I miss about school jobs, but then again I really need the money.
I thought I was going to have to adopt a kitty for a couple of minutes tonight. My new roommate (have I mentioned anything about a new roommate? I'm getting a new roommate, or another roommate I guess. So now there will actually be 3 people living in this apartment instead of just two, and hopefully all will be well) and this kitty ran through the open door I guess looking for comfort after roomy got upstairs putting another box in her room. I'm always up for adopting a kitty, well, she was full grown, but all cats are kitties to me. Plus I'm up for the challenge of getting a kitty and Boscoe to coexist peacefully. Alas though, the kitty ran out as soon as new roomy came down, one too many people I suppose. Oh well, I'll get a kitty another day.
I got to present the crappy video me and my groupmates made a couple weeks ago, and it was something pretty awful. I don't know why we all thought everything was so great and funny while we were making it and it end up just being random and only slightly amusing at a few points. There were a few chuckles, but mostly it was just laughing at how BAAAD our production was. I guess our sleep deprivation and massive amounts of school work made us think anything could be funny while we were making that damn video. I think college messes up your brain more than drugs and you would agree if you get see the video. "This what an education does to your brain...it makes you stupid." Such a bad bad video.
Anyways, since I am going to work tomorrow I better get bed, though I'm not going in until 10, because there's no way I'm waking my ass up in time to be there at 8. Two hours can make all the difference in the world.
Thursday, December 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment