Okay, so I haven't posted in a while. So sue me, but you won't get much from me I'll tell you that much. The school year is coming to a close and I've had oodles of projects to finish up that are all due next week.
I've been working on stuff ALL THE DAMN TIME! Except for today, you know why? Because it was a snow day and seeing as I've never had a real snow day before (I grew up in the desert) I felt it needed to be acknowledged with...NOTHING! And nothing is a very glorious thing. I like doing nothing, especially after having to do SOMETHING all the time.
Nothing is a nice change of pace. I got to sleep, play video games. I even got a new video game last weekend (I had to redeem myself from that stupid Marvel game I bought) and got "Sly Coooper 2: Band of Thieves" for only $20 and it is infinitely better than "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects." I'm quite proud of myself for finding something good and cheap and addicting, a fantastic combination.
I probably should have ate better today since I did have the time to cook, but...I didn't. I'll eat better when school ends. I really want school to be over. Really. I do only have one project that I'm not done with, but I should be fine since I won't have to divide my time with other projects since I'm DONE with them, or might as well be. They aren't quite turned in yet, but they will be soon. Packaging always gives me problems though, I have a hard time in that class. Try designing a package sometime, it's hard, a successful package I mean, because there's a lot of crap out there. One that looks good and actually makes sense and a customer can find the information easily and hopefully it isn't OVER packaged, at least not too much, depending on what's being sold. It's hard stuff.
Whatever, I better get to bed, it is 3 in the morning. Snow days are nice, that is unless you actually have to GO somewhere, but if you don't snow days are nice. Night all.
Friday, December 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment