Monday, December 19

Veganize Me.

So, I made a killer vegan chili last night for my bf's birthday (which is today, but sadly I now have sort of a real job and was unable to make the trip to his place at a reasonable time today) and watched the "Fantastic 4," which was quite fun.

I'm excited about going home to my parents' this weekend for a Merry Christmas time. I'll be driving down by myself and Boscoe birdy will accompany me. He's pretty much the reason I'm driving myself, otherwise I might hitch a ride with one of my other family members in the area. The drive will be nice though, I drove from Ohio during the summer fine, so this should be a piece of cake.

I believe I'm done with my Christmas shopping, I may still buy some little gifts, but I can only really afford to get decent stuff for immediate family. I think I might make crappy jewelry or something for people, it'll keep me busy and maybe somebody will actually like it enough to wear. Go hemp necklaces!

Right now I'm trying to get a cool little compilation CD/songlist going. It's so nice not having any homework to do. I played video games for a while, but I got sick of that after a while, and then I had no clue what I should do with myself (I should clean my room) but it was a nice kind of boredom.

Now that I think of the songs I'm putting together, most of them are kind of depressing or just somber. I wouldn't read too much into that.

Anyways, I'm going to go back to doing very little and potentially go to bed soon. I really like Christmas Break.

No comments: