Wednesday, December 14

?

Yay! Almost done with the semester! Quite exciting and I have no idea why I am still up this late. I think I'm done designing my packages for Thursday now all I have to do is got print and build them tomorrow, which may be easy or a big pain. I suppose it depends on how the Comm Design gods feel tomorrow. If necessary I can skip work, they know it's finals week, and Thursday and Friday I'll be able to work more than my usual 4 hours a day if need be.

Oh the joy. Hopefully I'll have a kick ass printer for next semester and having to get stuff printed won't be such a hassle all the time, it will be glorious times. I did make mini comps of my boxes last night, they are quite cute, I think I'll just make a mini portfolio that I can send in the mail to potential employers and they can see all my stuff in mini. Mini is always cooler. I don't even know what I'm talking about. I should just go to bed, but I've felt bad for not posting much lately, but so's life.

Wish me luck on getting my packages done in an orderly fashion tomorrow with very little stress, because that would just be nice. Nice things are nice. I'll be going now.

No comments: