Friday, June 24

Would You Like to Take a Survey!?

1. First name? Melissa

2. Were you named after anyone? No, not really, but Melissa does mean honey bee so I think that just adds to my weirdness score

3. Do you wish on stars? No, but I like looking at the stars especially when I'm out in the desert away from the city because you can see everything.

4. When did you last cry? When I said good-bye to my parents when I left on my too long of a bus ride.

5. Do you like your handwriting? No, I can write sort of pretty, but I usually just scrawl stuff down

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey

7. What is your birth date? June 4th

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? My Weird Al CDs, so sad, so very, very sad

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? if I were another person then my other person wouldn't exist and I couldn't be friends with that person, but I could be friends with myself but that would be confined to my own psyche because no one else could see into my head and be friends with my old self because my old self doesn't really exist anymore because I became another person and I wouldn't be friends with myself anyways because I'm overanalyzing a stupid question.

10. Do you have a journal? you're reading it right now!

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Do I use sarcasm a lot, what are you talking about, of course I don't.

12. What are your nicknames? Missy, Jackass, Ass, Dork, and a variety of other insults.

13. Would you bungee jump? Probably not, though if someone offered me enough money I might.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? not usually, but it depends on the shoe

15. Do you think that you are strong? Are you kidding? I'm the strogest 125 lb twig there is, and while I am a twig, I think I'm a lot stronger than most people give me credit for.

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla with chocolate sauce, simple but fantabulous

17. Shoe size? 8 1/2

18. Red or pink? Pink, it's my new obsession. Pink, it's not even a question.

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My obsessiveness, if that's even a word, and now I don't know for sure, what am I going to do? Ah!!!!!!!! Somebody stop the world I want to get off!

20. What do you miss most? I miss being able to play swim because, damn, that used to be fun.

21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Whose sending? I'm posting this on my blog.

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Jean shorts with white house paint splattered on them and my stanky feet are roaming free.

23. What are you listening to right now? The tv off in the distance, uh....my nails growing, me typing, the sigh of someone NOT caring

24. Last thing you ate? Mac and Cheese please

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Right now I'd be a dulled down red crayon with the paper half ripped off because I'm tired from washing the car in the heat of the day, plus I've been driving around with no air conditioning which kind of wears ya down.

26. What is the weather like right now? Hot and sunny (though I wouldn't be suprised if it rains on my newly washed car)

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom, nothing exciting there

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Attitude, have you ever seen a good looking guy be repelling because he was a cocky bastard, or seen a not so good looking dude look fantastic because they were nice and confident (not cocky though, I hate cocky). Also the guy has to be funny, life's no fun if you don't laugh.

29 . Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's pretty cool, and her mom is letting me bum over at her house until school starts up again.

30. Favorite Drink? this isn' t really my FAVORITE drink, but a root beer float sounds fantastic right now.

31. Favorite Sport? Swimming, once a swimmer always a swimmer

32. Last time you exercised? I walked my dog the other day that sort of counts right?

33. Eye Color? hazel, but my driver's license says brown

34. Do you wear contacts/glasses? glasses mostly, they make me look smart or something....and they help me see, which is a plus

35. Favorite Food? I don't know if I have a FAVORITE, but I would like a rib-eye, mmm.....steak.

36. Last Movie You Watched? Madagascar was the last one I saw in a theater (a dinky theater at that), and I watched X2 last night.

37. Favorite Day of the Year? I guess my B-Day is pretty cool, but there's another really nice day coming up pretty soon

38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy, happy, happy

39. Summer Or Winter? I like summer even though my air conditioner is broken

39b. Greatest day of your life so far? I don't know, first kiss is pretty high up there, though it's sad I can think of a lot more "worst" days than great.

40. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs I guess, I'm not very touchy feely with many people

41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Cherry Delight, but I still want that float

42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? No one, because the only comments I hear anymore are either creepy or non-existent

43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Everyone

44. Living Arrangements? Hanging out at mf's but living with my friend's mom

44b. Sleeping arrangements? Bed by the dryer

45. What's your favorite book? Cheese Monkeys is pretty cool and I like Michael Crichton and just about any fantasy book that is decently written

46. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I don't have a mouse pad

47. Favorite Smell? Laundry and diswasher soap, I know it's strange

48. Favorite Room? When I get MY OWN room again, it'll be that, I like having all my artwork around me.

49. Favorite Sound? my kitties whining

50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles

51. What's the furthest you've been from home? I guess Cancun, Mexico, though Ohio is pretty damn far too

52. Best money or best job? Best job, I don't want to be poor or anything, but I don't need much in material goods really

53. What disease would you cure if given the chance? I think AIDS, so many people suffer from it and most live in Africa.

54. What has been/will be the highlight of your week? Actually it will be next week, when I can spend some time with my mf.

55. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would that be? Kind of like where I am right now, though I would like to go to Germany one day a visit my German sista Yudy.

1 comment:

B. said...

Non-existent checking in.

Creepy says hi.